https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C8FY4jY4lM
Colors of the Wind (風之彩)
You think you own whatever land you land on | 你認為可以擁有你踏上的任何一塊土地 |
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim | 大地是死的,你可以聲明所有權 |
But I know every rock and tree and creature | 但我知道每一塊岩石、每一棵樹和每一個生靈 |
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name | 都有生命、靈魂和名字 |
You think the only people who are people | 你認為真正高等的人類 |
Are the people who look and think like you | 是外表、想法和你一樣的人 |
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger | 但如果你跟隨陌生人的腳步 |
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew | 你可以學到從來不知道的事 |
*Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon | 你可曾聽過狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音 |
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned? | 你可曾問過微笑的山貓為何而笑 |
(Or let the eagle tell you where he's been) | ( 或讓老鷹告訴你牠去過的地方 ) |
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain? | 你能否隨著群山的聲音歌唱 |
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? | 你能否用風的顏色來作畫 |
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? | 你能否用風的顏色來作畫 |
Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest | 到森林裡那些隱藏在松樹下的小徑奔跑 |
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth | 品嚐大地上充滿陽光甜味的野莓 |
Come roll in all the riches all around you | 在你身邊豐饒的大自然中打滾 |
And for once, never wonder what they're worth | 絕對不要懷疑它們的價值 |
The rainstorm and the river are my brothers | 暴雨和河流是我的兄長 |
The heron and the otter are my friends | 蒼鷺和水獺是我的朋友 |
And we are all connected to each other | 我們彼此心手相連 |
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends (*) | 連成一個無盡的圓 |
How high does the sycamore grow? | 楓樹能長到多高 |
If you cut it down, then you'll never know | 如果你砍倒它,那你永遠無法知道 |
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon | 你將永遠聽不見狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音 |
For whether we are white or copper skinned | 不論我們的膚色是白色或古銅色 |
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain | 我們應該隨著群山的聲音歌唱 |
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind | 我們應該用風的顏色來畫畫 |
You can own the earth and still | 你可以擁有大地 |
All you'll own is earth until | 但你所有的就只是大地 |
純素生活 創造和平